Vray for SketchUP – Download Demo
ASGVIS has released V-Ray for Sketch-Up. This release brings users various performance enhancements, an out of the box rendering solution, and many great V-Ray features to Sketch-Up. V-Ray is a rendering plug-in that enables Sketch-Up users to take advantage of the power and speed of the Chaos Groupâ€™s V-Ray rendering solution.
- True raytraced reflections and refractions
- Glossy reflections and refractions
- Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters
- Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps.
- Depth-Of-Field camera effect.
- Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive approaches.
- Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
- True HDRI support. Includes support of proper texture coordinate handling for both cubic and angular maps. Map your images directly without distortions or cropping.
- Reusable irradiance maps (save and load support). Incremental sampling for fly-through animations.
- V-Ray Material Editor with Material Preview
- V-Ray Sun and Sky
- V-Ray Physical Camera
- Distributed Rendering allowing a single image to be process over up to 10 machines
- Per Material GI, Background, Reflection, and Refraction
- V-Ray Two-Sided Material for easy creation of thin translucency
- Animation Support