Vray Exterior Setup Tutorial from VisCorbel
VisCorbel has released a new Architectural Exterior Visualization Tutorial. After dozens of requests from 3d users viscorbel finally put in weeks of hard work and presents its Exterior Visualization video tutorial. The video tutorial covers "how to"
* Set up cad drawings for modeling;
* Model the building;
* Use Batzal Roof Designer plug-in for creating 3D roof shingles;
* Create materials and textures for the building;
* Model the ground and paths;
* Model the grass and flowers;
* Scatter the grass and flowers with Itoo Software Forest Pack plug-in;
* Create and texture a birch tree with Exlevel GrowFX plug-in;
* Set up 3 lighting scenarios – Sunny / Overcast / Night (using V-Ray sun and sky as well as HDRI)
* Post-production in Photoshop to make your images stand out.
The complete video is narrated and is just about 15 hours long. It’s a 6GB download, and you can access it instantly after the payment!
Read More : http://viscorbel.com/exterior-visualization/