VFB+ v2.4 for 3ds max
VFB+ v2.4 (Virtual Frame Buffer) is an advanced frame buffer for Autodesk™ 3ds Max™. It features an intuitive user interface, render history capabilities, a powerful color adjustment engine, a highly customizable frame stamping module and many more features that will help you improve your rendering workflow.
The new features added in VFB+ 2.4 are as below
- New image filters : Blur/Sharpen, Bloom and Firefly speckle reduction filter.
- Composition guides overlays.
- Option to persist history images between 3dsmax sessions.
- Advanced options for creating ‘Send To’ applications, including custom MAXScript functions and support for all image elements.
- CamLink button automatically associates color correction settings with a specific camera, allowing each scene camera to receive its own color correction.
- Option to auto-save images using a timer during rendering.
- MAXScript access to Stamper variable values.
- Copy/Paste buttons for Color Correction settings.
- Manual loading of .VFB cache files.
- Added option to get output from the VRay frame buffer even if VFB+ is active.
- Added ‘Active Element’ image variable in Stamper text layer variables.
- VFB+ can now capture images rendered with batch render.
- Support for Unicode text in Color Correction paths (such as LUT) and stamper text and image paths, even in pre-Unicode versions of 3dsmax.
Read More : http://www.monotoneminimal.com/vfb