Lightwave 11 released
LightWave 11 is the most advanced and feature-rich version of LightWave ever. As we move forward, the LightWave mantra is “Technology Serves the Artist” and every new feature further proves that mission.
LightWave 11 has been developed by working closely with our users, designers, and key studios to establish the most artist-friendly and production-centric workflows possible, to enable more flexible creative options, faster turn-around times, and ultimately more successful project completions for teams and individuals. We are delighted to have you as a member of the LightWave team and look forward to seeing the amazing imagery that you create with NewTek LightWave.
New features in NewTek’s Lightwave 11 includes:
- Duplicate a vast number of objects in a scene without experiencing memory overhead
- Scale, position, rotate and surface randomly cloned objects for realistic detail
- Animate realistic motion of grouped objects such as such as birds, fish, insects, animals, aircraft, spaceships and more using a new motion modifier
- Calculate crowd avoidance of neighboring objects, target alignment and cohesive attractions with the motion modifier
- Pre-fracture objects that are ready for destruction with a new Modeler tool that is designed to complement Bullet Dynamics in Layout
- Animate explosions without using dynamics and control the density of fractures by applying weight maps to objects
- Deliver physics-based animation with the Bullet Dynamics engine in Layout and the new Fracture tool in Modeler
- Collapse buildings, create explosions or quickly place objects in a natural-looking random pattern
Virtual Studio and Interchange Tools
- Support for new controller types, including the Sony Playstation Move, allow users to easily control and record the item results with a LightWave channel
- Import and export model and texture data to Pixologic Zbrush software with GoZ™ technology
Read More :