Evermotion released Archexteriors vol. 20 and NOX 0.41
Evermotion releases its new collection of Archexteriors Vol.20 and its update in the NOX 0.41 rendering engine.
Archexteriors vol. 20 contains 10 fully textured exterior scenes with professional shaders and lighting which are ready to render.
All scenes are prepared for V-ray 2.0 with 3dsmax 2010 (or higher).
NOX is a rendering engine for 3ds max from Evermotion. Below is the list of changes made for NOX 0.41
- local saved files moved to user profile folder – now it is safe to install NOX in your "Program Files" folder. To view user folder open Help menu and select User Profile
- added maxscript file that converts Vray scene to Nox scene
- luminance curve fixed to work in linear color space
Maxscript that converts V-Ray scene to NOX is located in your NOX installation folder, in subfolder "maxscript". To run converter simply drag script file VrayToNox.ms on 3ds Max window.
What is converted:
- materials: VRayMtl, VrayLightMtl, StandardMaterial
- lights: VRayLight (Sphere and Plane), VRayIES, Omnilight – geometry for NOX emitters is created
- portal from VRayLight
Converted objects will probably need to be tweaked in NOX.
All other kind of objects have to be converted by user.
Important: After this update *.max scenes with NOX objects made with previous NOX installations may not load properly in 3ds Max. Merging scene can help.
Read More : http://www.evermotion.org/tutorials/show/8444/nox-0-41-released
Read More : Archexterior Vol 20