Download Autodesk Meshmixer 2.1
Autodesk released its new version of Meshmixer 2.1 which is the ultimate tool for 3D mashups and remixes. Mash, mix, sculpt, stamp or paint your own 3D designs.
New Features included in Meshmixer 2.1 are below :
- integrated 3D Print Preview (formerly known as Autodesk 3D Print Utility) with model analysis based on selected printer, material visualization, and print-level repair, hollow, and thicken tools
- improved Overhangs Tool with better support structure algorithm, full manual support editing (including after save/load), options to convert to a single solid shell, safer defaults, and improved parameter ranges.
- new Slicing Analysis Tool identifies thin/small areas in slice polygons
- new Offset Tool computes consistent offset shells (use to thicken, create walls, etc)
- new Attract To Target Tool that pulls selection towards Target object (set target in Actions menu)
- new Make Solid Tool converts multiple shells into a single solid, with optional offset distance
- extended Soft Transform Tool with improved boundary controls and Nonlinear deformation mode
- rewritten Reduce Tool can now produce lower polycounts with better details
- improved Plane Cut Tool now handles complex nested shells
- improved Replace/Fill Tool now fills interior holes with hard borders
- extended Selection Tool now has a multi-click polygon lasso mode and Sphere selection brush
- Improved STL importing, AMF import/export
- Reduced memory usage up to 50% in many cases
- improved rendering performance for large models
- multi-threaded computation for many tools
- many other bug fixes and small improvements!
Read More : http://www.123dapp.com/meshmixer