Corona Alpha1 for Cinema4D is out
First public build of Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D is here and we would like to give a warm welcome to new Cinema Coronauts.
If you cannot wait any longer, here is your download link, but I would still recommend you to read this article carefully anyway, so you will know everything about this build, installation, features and limitations.
- It is FREE for commercial use until 31. 12. 2014
- Supports Cinema 4D R14, R15 & R16
- No limitations, no watermarks
- CPU based
- Offers Biased and Unbiased Rendering
- By default very slightly biased
- Cinema rendering core is exactly same as 3ds Max Core – A7.1!
- Needs activation (done automatically over internet)
- ADD + NBP – Artist Driven Development & No Bullshit Policy
Read More : https://corona-renderer.com/blog/corona-c4d-alpha1/